Advertisement

Pick A Card! What do you need for a fulfilling career?

Pick A Card! What do you need for a fulfilling career? Thanks for watching! Your support means a lot to me. I love you!! Good luck, friend. ♥

TIME STAMPS:

PILE 1- 3:53

PILE 2- 16:05

PILE 3- 26:15

PILE 4- 37:31

PILE 5- 51:41


MUSIC PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND:



Social media:
Twitter: @sweeterfortune (mostly astrology, but feel free to DM me there for whatever you need!)
Email: thesweetestfortune@gmail.com

I have a Ko-fi! If you don't want to purchase a reading, but still want to support me and my channel, I would be forever grateful if you bought me a coffee. ♥

If you don't like Ko-fi then you can support directly to my PayPal! If you have a video request for pick a card reading or another kind of video you'd like me to make, you can donate and request it in the notes, and I'll do my best to create it for you! paypal.me/thesweetestfortune

My email for personal readings: thesweetestfortune@gmail.com

Tarot Packages
[ General ]
[ Choosing a category or question. ex love or career ]
Payment: $40

This includes:
-Approximately 25 - 30 minute reading (this is how much time is put into the reading, so that it’s tailored to you)
-A video reading
-Full spread
[ Note: Readings do not include health questions ]

Skype Session
Payment: $60-$120

This includes:
-Approximately 30 - 60 minute reading (this is how much time is put into the reading, so that it’s tailored to you)
-Receive multiple readings for this time frame
-Able to ask multiple questions

~Special~
Payment: $15

This includes:
-Approximately 15 minute reading (this is how much time is put into the reading, so that it’s tailored to you)
-Ask any ‘Yes or No’ question
-5 card answer and advice

tarot card reading,tarot cards,tarot card pick a card,pick a card reading,tarot pick a card,pick a card love,pick a card money,pick a card future,fortune telling,the sweetest fortune,tarot and astrology,card reading career,tarot card career,tarot card reading career,pick a card career,your ideal career,my ideal career,fulfilling career,

Post a Comment

0 Comments