Advertisement

50 Positive 'What If' Affirmations for Self Love and Confidence

50 Positive 'What If' Affirmations for Self Love and Confidence Hi Guys! I recorded 50 positive "what if" statements that will inspire you to love yourself and feel your most confident each day! Made with love from me to you. :) I recommend listening to them each morning before you start your day. Sending lots of love and good vibes your way - today and always! xoxo

Melissa

@melissaalexandria01
facebook.com/melissaalexandria01
melissaalexandria.com

want to book one-on-one coaching sessions with me? send me an email: melissa@melissaalexandria.com

Here are the positive what ifs:

What if today, I decide to only focus on the good things?
What if today is the best day i've had in a while?
What if today, I turn a new leaf in life and start to really feel good?
What if today, I finally let go of all that's been holding me back?
What if today, I forgive anyone who has hurt me or let me down?
what if today, I let go of resentment and anger.
what it today, I am ok with not knowing all the answers yet.
What if today, I learn to trust myself.
what if today, I choose peace.
What if today, I forgive myself for anything I've done that may have hurt someone else?
What if today, I decide to drop the guilt - and finally be free of feeling guilty for things I can't control.
What if today, I really live in the moment and savor the beauty all around me?
What if today, I start to feel more confident than I ever have before?
What if today, I notice all of the good qualities of the people around me?
What if today, I accept compliments graciously.
What if today, I focus on gratitude.
What if today, I commit to being the best version of me.
what if today, I focus on self care and doing what's best for me.
what if today, I decide to love my body and appreciate it for all it does for me.
what if today, I put my very best effort into my job and give it my all.
What it today I go above and beyond to be kind to others?
What if today, something wonderful and unexpected happens?
what if today, an amazing opportunity comes my way?
What if today is the day I decide to turn things around for the better?
what if today, I let go of the fear that's been holding me back and I feel courageous.
What if today, I look in the mirror and see how beautiful I really am
What if today, I learn something new that benefits me and others in a big way
what if today, I eat healthy meals and take care of my body.
what if today, I choose happy thoughts.
what if today, an abundance of money comes to me.
what if today, I feel worthy of all of the good things I desire.
what if today, I am more motivated than ever before?
what if today is a productive day and I get all of the tasks on my to do list completed easily.
what if everything goes right for me today
what if I laugh and play and enjoy life today.
what if today end up being the best day of my life so far
what if today brings me so much joy
what if today I decide to do the thing i've always wanted to do.
what if today, I believe in my capabilities.
what if today, I ask for help and receive it.
what if today, I offer help to others in need of it.
what if today, I feel connected to others in a beautiful way.
what if today, I feel a sense of belonging that I haven't felt in a while.
what if today, I allow myself to dream big.
what if today, I reconnect with my inner child.
what if today, I make the best use of my time.
what if today, I speak only kind words to others and myself.
what if today, I choose happiness.
what if today i deeply and completely love myself.

positive what if statements,positive what ifs,positive affirmations,melissa alexandria,abraham hicks,abraham affirmations,louise hay affirmations,hay house,forbes,self love,how to love myself,how to heal my anxiety naturally,how to cure panic attacks,how to be happy,how to focus on positive thoughts,how to use positive affirmations,kindness,motivating videos youtube,youtube motivation,success affirmations,love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments