Advertisement

SEE ELEPHANTS IN THAILAND LIKE THIS

SEE ELEPHANTS IN THAILAND LIKE THIS MANY THANKS TO JASPER WILKINS FOR THE AMAZING PHOTO THUMBNAIL & HIS DEDICATION TO HELPING THESE AMAZING ANIMALS
www.jasperwilkins,com
Instagram: jasperwilkins

Please visit to experience this amazing adventure 😊👍

Set on 145 hectares of jungle with an elephant sanctuary, this relaxed resort is 10 km from the Kaeng Song Waterfall and 56 km from Thung Salaeng Luang National Park.

The airy rooms come with flat-screen TVs and mini fridges. The chalets, sleeping up to 6 people, add sitting areas. Some offer balconies, and tea and coffee making facilities.

There’s an outdoor pool and a bright cafe. Available activities consist of jungle walks, whitewater rafting, night safaris and volunteer programs.



🔵FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE

www.jonnyyoutube.com

🔵PLEASE ADD ME ON FACEBOOK

www.facebook.com/jonnythereissomethinghappening/



My name is Jonny, I am 40 years old living Hua Hin, Thailand. I have been living in Thailand past 7 years.



🔵Some FAQs



Q. How do you make a living?

A. I have investments in housing & properties in Australia



Q. Are you single?

A. Currently I am in a relationship with my Thai girlfriend



Q. How long have you lived in Thailand?

A. I have been living in Thailand for 7 years, I spent 2 years in Phuket, about 2 years living in Bangkok. Now I am in Hua Hin Thailand.



Q. Why did you start YouTube vlogging?

A. I think I will be able to show the best and worst of Thailand though my eyes. A new perspective on Living In Thailand.



Q. Do you speak Thai?

A. No, but I am currently studying it at school.



#THAILAND #VLOG #EXPAT

HUA HIN,BANGKOK,THAI FOOD,THAILAND VLOGS,THAILAND,VLOGGER,LIVING IN THAILAND,RENT IN THAILAND,JONNY THERE IS SOMETHING HAPPENING,MOVE TO THAILAND,RETIRE,'THAI,GIRLFRIEND',ELEPHANTS,TOURIST,ANIMAL RIGHTS,PARK,

Post a Comment

0 Comments