Advertisement

Tips on Sewing Efficiently

Tips on Sewing Efficiently ** Links also at
** Please subscribe & click the bell at Youtube to get notifications of new videos.

Thank you for being part of my quilting neighborhood. Thank you for using my links, they support my small family business.
** my Facebook Group

Planners
• Scrappy Planners
• Custom Order a Quilter’s Planner

Goals & world of the year
• Word of the year
• My gallery page

Traffic Jam quilt blocks
• Download the pattern at

Make Space Table

FUN Fabric
• Bonnie Lane Fabric
Nature Quilt Panel
• Sew Along Glow
• Sew Along Drive Down Bonnie Lane
• Norm and Nannette Gnome Kits ON SALE .. SO CUTE!

2020 Quilts & Projects
• Out West Kit
• Out West! Block of the Month
• Aurifil Designer of the Month blocks
• Bloom-Topia my bag & Pin Minder - more details coming soon!

Tools
• My Aurifil Thread on SALE
• Project Containers I use
• My rolling office Assistant

Snack Chat
• Candy from Cindy
• Mini packs pepperidge farm cookies

Oliso iron -
• Click my link and use my exclusive iron code by putting discount PATSLOAN20 I have article about it at
• Mini Iron


LINKS
Prior Fireside chats
Facebook Group
My Prior videos at

What I use
My furniture is Koala Studios
My Sewing Machines are Babylock - Jubilant at
ALL the New Sew Along Details

This is an affiliate advertisement. Please see FTC Disclosure here:

quilting,sew along,scrap quilts,quilt tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments