Advertisement

Body Transformation fat to skinny my journey - (Week 9) S1 - E9

Body Transformation fat to skinny my journey - (Week 9) S1 - E9 S1 E9 - Body Transformation fat to skinny my journey This video is about My 12 Week transformation

please subscribe to my channel

Join me on my journey while I battle to drop weight and then Train to be able to run 100 miler, this channel and my videos are going to be my whole journey and you get to live it with me, all the ups and downs and there are plenty of downs I would say.

Phase 1 - drop body weight from 102KG to 80KG I am hoping to do this in 3 months with a fitness flex programme they are running, which is called 12 weeks body transformation. please visit there facebook page and give them a thumbs up if you like what you are seeing here is there link to there page.



so Phase 1 is body transformation phase I have joined a programme at my local bootcamp gym, which is 12 weeks long and they help you with all your meal plans and that also includes 3 sessions of fitness a week, but the programmes also includes there bootcamp sessions if you feel up to it.

If you want to skip to key parts of my videos here are some time stamps that might help you find what you are looking for

Phase 2 - this is the time I will be following a running programme to get me ready for running my first 100 miler I will also be doing loads of trails and running events on my journey, and I will also review kit and equipment that I use my self.

so please subscribe and join me and help me reach to my goals

#12weektransformation
#Fattoskinny
#Bootcampworkouts

iMovie,weight loss,weight loss transformation,weight loss journey,weight loss motivation,weight loss tips,how to lose weight,how to lose weight fast,fitness journey,fitness journey before and after,fitness journey men,fitness journey skinny to fit,body transformation,body transformation before after,body transformation fat to fit,trail running,12 week body transformation,12 week body fat lost,fat to skinny,weight loss exercise,weight loss diet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments