Advertisement

MY GIRLFRIEND IS BACK! My LONG DISTANCE Girlfriend came to visit!

MY GIRLFRIEND IS BACK! My LONG DISTANCE Girlfriend came to visit! My long distance girlfriend Maya came to stay with me for the Holiday break. I was so excited to finally see her again!

I started my channel in December of 2016 to show the things I do throughout my life and to help inspire others to follow their dreams and know that anything is possible. THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, I hope you enjoy!!!

FOLLOW ME ON:
Instagram: carsonjohns27
Snapchat: carsonjohns27
Twitch: carsonjohns24

GOT MERCH!?


REACH ME BY MAIL:
Carson Johns
1878 W 12600 S #412
Riverton, UT 84065

For collaborations, business, and other requests: riverton5@gmail.com

carson johns,coren johns,carson johns brother,family friendly,carson johns girlfriend,long distance girlfriend,long distance relationship,long distance,long distance relationship surprise,carson and maya,meeting my long distance girlfriend,long distance boyfreind,carson jones,carson and his girlfriend,teen crush,first girlfriend,surprising my girlfriend,couple goals,relationship goals,surprising girlfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments