Advertisement

I wanted to be more confident in my body so I took a pole dancing class ~Abigail Brosas

I wanted to be more confident in my body so I took a pole dancing class ~Abigail Brosas Hey guys so yes I did take a pole dancing class. Part of the reason being is cause I’m a little insecure and shy when it comes to my body and I wanted not to be and I feel like pole dancing will help with that. I feel like I’m a confident person in general but sometimes we all feel a bit insecure and that’s okay. I just wanted to say that it’s okay to feel a little bit insecure but what’s not okay is comparing your beauty to someone else’s. I hope u guys enjoyed and I will be filming another one when it’s my last my class.
Socials:
Instagram- @abigailxelaina
Snapchat- @abigailxelaina

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments