Advertisement

How Future Bboy Olympic Commentating Might Sound (Bridge VS Dyzee) | Bboy Vlog #84

How Future Bboy Olympic Commentating Might Sound (Bridge VS Dyzee) | Bboy Vlog #84 BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO MY PATREONS! WITHOUT YOU I COULDN'T CONTINUE MAKING VLOGS AND VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!
Shout outs to my Patreons: David Beagle, Steve & Lewi, Recluse, Logan "Logistx" Edra

To all my fans and supporters, if you like or believe in the work I do in and for the Bboy community, please consider supporting me as an artist and activist on Patreon. I also give some cool rewards to my patreons such as monthly online coaching and private Q&A livestreams!

******************************************

Proud to announce my new website!!! For a deeper understanding of who I am, what I've done, and what I'm doing please visit:
www.dyzeediaries.com

To join my email list for every time I upload a blog, please subscribe here:
www.dyzeediaries.com/subscribe
******************************************
For more information on O.U.R. system, please see our website
ourbboys.com

******************************************

If you are just a super nice person who just wants to donate to me or "The Plan" , you can send your donation by paypal to
paypal.me/dyzeediaries

Dyzee,R16,Supernaturalz,Bboy,7 Commandoz,Bboy Vlog,Bboying,Breakdance,How to,OUR system,How to Breakdance,How,to,Bboyin,Bboy Bridge,raw cypher battle,Paris olympics,Breaking Olympics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments