Advertisement

GRWM! Daily Makeup Routine With All Drug Store Products! | LIFE AS DESTANY

GRWM! Daily Makeup Routine With All Drug Store Products! | LIFE AS DESTANY Hey Guys!! I Know I’ve Been MIA But I Just Wanted To Upload Something For Y’all. This Is My Usual Makeup Routine I Use All Drug Store Products! Hope You Enjoy!!!

All The Products I Listed:

Eyebrows- Ardell Dark Brown Brow Pomade
Concealer- L.A Girl Pro.Conceal Shade Cool Tan
Eyeshadow- Jesse’s Girl Natural Nudes Collection
Eyelashes- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes
Eyeliner- BR Ultra Rich Retractable Eye Pencil Shade Black
Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless In Shades 322 Warm Honey & 335 Classic Tan
Contour- BR True Complexion Contour Pallet Shade Light To Medium
Highlight- Ps.. Highlight Gold Rush Edition (Primark)
Setting Spray- Wet n Wild Photo-focus Fini May
Lips- Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm With Vitamin E& Peppermint & Elf Lip Plumping Gloss


You Can Find Me On Instagram @destany.imani
Lashes By @tressedbytaj_ On Instagram

DESTANY

Post a Comment

0 Comments