Advertisement

Lush - Therapy Massage Bar for that Baby Bump! I New Mom 2 Be Favs

Lush - Therapy Massage Bar for that Baby Bump! I New Mom 2 Be Favs *****
LET'S CONNECT
• Instagram:
• Pinterest:

Side Note: I also found that kinesiology tape was helpful in relieving some of the back pain from the belly weight and I also felt like it helped with avoiding stretch marks. Try not to overcoat your belly with the Lush massage/butter bars when you're going to use the tape. It obviously won't adhere well. I would also like to note that I tried using the tape on my breasts to keep them from getting stretch marks from the weight as well, but I did get a rash and it peeled the skin around the breast area that I used the tape on. If you find that your skin is extra sensitive during pregnancy I do not recommend using the tape and I highly recommend not to use it on your breasts.

Direct Product Link(s):
⎜Pregnancy Tape by Cozy Bump ⎟
⎜Lush - Therapy Massage Bar⎟
⎜Lush - King of Skin Massage Bar⎟
⎜Lush - Buffy Massage Bar⎟

Thanks for watching and hope you check out, enjoy, and share all our videos!

lush products,lush,massage bars,beauty products,king of skin bar,buffy massage bar,therapy massage bar,kinesiology tape,amazon products,pregnancy,preganancy products,natural products,mom b,

Post a Comment

0 Comments