Advertisement

First Place All Around Level 5 Gymnastics Meet

First Place All Around Level 5 Gymnastics Meet My first time winning first place all around in a Level 5 Gymnastics Meet! I didn't accomplish all of my goals which were to get all 9s or better, but I came really close! I guess I can't be too hard on myself if I won first place on all around.
(Gasparilla Invitational 2019 in Bradenton, FL)

My Level 5 Meet Scores:
2nd on Vault (9.225)
1st on Bars (9.400)
5th on Beam (9.075)
3rd on Floor (8.950)
1st on All Around (36.650)

I will compete Level 5 for the rest of the season. Let me know if there is anything you would like me to make a video about!

Check out my previous videos:
My First Level 4 Gymnastics Meet!


My First Gymnastics Competition


Epic Fail on Gymnastics Vault turns to Silver Medal???


Follow me on Instagram:

first place all around,first place,First Place All Around Level 5 Gymnastics Meet,first,level 5 gymnastics meet,level 5 gymnastics competition,usag level 5,orlando metro gymnastics,gymnastics,meet,competition,level 5,level 6,level 7,level 8,level 9,level 10,elite,gymnastic,gymnast,gymnasts,flexible,gymnastlife,beam,vault,bars,floor,allaround,training,gym,orlando metro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments