Advertisement

How Diverse is Africa?

How Diverse is Africa? Africa is a huge and diverse place, especially for a continent that people occasionally call a country.

MUSIC:
"Arabian Nights" by StoneOcean

👕 MERCH!


📖 SOURCES:








*Just because I have sources doesn't mean my research is infallible. Though I aim for as much accuracy as I can manage, there are likely some facts I have gotten wrong.

👥 JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER!

💶 SUPPORT KHANUBIS ON PATREON:
Or make one-time payments at paypal.me/khanubis

THANK YOU, BRONZE AGE+ PATRONS!
Adri Cortesia, Anonymous Freak, Mikkel R P Wilson, Rebekka Weber, Tobi Burch-Rates, Up and Atom


KhAnubis,Education,Educational,Africa,Culture,African culture,North Africa,East Africa,West Africa,Central Africa,Southern Africa,How Diverse is Africa,History,World history,World,World culture,

Post a Comment

0 Comments