Advertisement

anne & gilbert | feels like this [+3x09]

anne & gilbert | feels like this [+3x09] "how can I resist, when it feels like this?"

Fully intended to have this uploaded right after episode 8 aired, but I had trouble getting the episode in good quality and then I got busy and figured I may as well wait and add some stuff from episode 9. Since I waited we have more videos to post this week so stay tuned :) Even without any scenes with anne and gilbert together, it was so good! The episode was so emotional and it told some stories that really needed to be told. Now I'm counting down the days to the finale so we can hopefully resolve this Shirbert angst! What will I do after next Sunday with no new episodes to watch?

-Kate

song:
coloring: hastinsanatomy
our other AWAE videos:

#fanvid #fanvidfeed #awae #shirbert

anne,anne with an e,anne cbc,awae,anne shirley,anne shirley cuthbert,gilbert blythe,shirbert,feels like this,maisie peters,anne x gilbert,anne & gilbert,fanvid,fanvidfeed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments