Advertisement

Steps to Buying A Home - Step-by-Step Tutorial

Steps to Buying A Home - Step-by-Step Tutorial Steps to Buying A Home - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Are you READY to buy a home? There's a few steps to do BEFORE you go out looking at homes and "fall in LOVE" with one ❤️
#howtobuyahome # #homebuyingprocess #homebuyingtips

✅ GET YOUR FREE BUYER'S GUIDE HERE:


In this video I'll answer these questions:
✅ What are the 12 Steps to Buying a Home?
✅ Do I need to be Pre-Approved for a loan?
✅ When is the BEST time to buy a home?
✅ Do I need to use a Realtor?
...and many more!

✅ Search for WEST SIDE BEND HOMES UNDER $600,000 ✅


Step #1 - Down Payment
Step #2 - Debt & Credit Score
Step #3 - Pre-Approved by a local Lender
Step #4 - Best TIME to Buy?
Step #5 - Should I wait for prices to GO DOWN?
Step #6 - Must Have's and Want-To-Have's
Step #7 - Should I use a Realtor?
Step #8 - How long will it take to buy a home?
Step #9 - How many homes should I look at?
Step #10 - Making an offer!
Step #11 - Inspection Time!
Step #12 - What are Closing costs?

Have more questions about buying real estate or living in Bend?
Leave a comment and I'll respond, or Call/Text 541-728-4020

I'm a Bend Livin', taco eatin', dog lovin' Realtor® who loves working with people who want to move to Bend! My husband and I moved from Seattle to Bend in 2015 with our Corgi-mix rescue dog, Shasta. We absolutely love our new life in Bend! If you're ready for a lifestyle change....let's connect!

Planning a trip to Bend Oregon? Want to know what events are happening?
✅ BEND Weekly Events LINK HERE ✅


L E T ‘ S B E F R I E N D S !

F A C E B O O K ➳
I N S T A G R A M ➳
BLOG ➳

Thanks for watching my videos! I LOVE to see COMMENTS and will respond to all of them 😀

If you want to connect, email: noralovesbendhomes@gmail.com or call/text (541)728-4020.

Bend Oregon Real Estate,bend oregon living,bend oregon realtors,homes in bend oregon,steps to buying a home,how to buy a home,home buying process,home buying 101,home buying tips,how to buy real estate,costs associated with buying a home,home buying timeline,how to make an offer on a home,how to make an offer on a house,how to buy a home for the first time,down payment required for a house,home buying,buying a home,bend oregon real estate,bend oregon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments