Advertisement

Three times Sasquatch was filmed.

Three times Sasquatch was filmed. I said chimpanzee, I meant orangutan on the Skunk Ape photos.

Let’s look at three pieces of film that I believe show a real Sasquatch.

Mattsquatch Merch.


Donate: paypal.me/mattsquatch

Mattsquatchpresents on instagram
Follow me on twitter @realmattsquatch
Email: mattsquatchpresents@gmail.com

This video falls under the Fair Use (in US copyright law) the doctrine that brief excerpts of copyright material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder.

sasquatch,mattsquatch,bigfoot,dogman,film,video,pictures,top 3,top,evidence,proof,

Post a Comment

0 Comments