Advertisement

Pablo Dylan - Break On Free [Live Performance Video]

Pablo Dylan - Break On Free [Live Performance Video] The official live performance video for "Break On Free" by Pablo Dylan.

Listen to "Break On Free" on your favorite platform:

Connect with Pablo Dylan online!




"Break On Free" Lyrics:

I woke up this morning,
A shadow in the fold,
I once loved a woman,
a countess I am told
I told her I ain’t got no bounds baby,
reason I better go and get down this road,
I bowed my head at Gettysburg,
I seen that north Arizona rain,
Resisting the devils temptation,
he tryna get to me some way,
All the pundits preach crucifixion,
reason Times Square filled with rage
Met some angels down at Shiloh,
they loved our love indeed,
Reason they sent a wind,
blowing me off of my feet,
I been chained here for so long,
reason my soul bout to break on free,
Break on free

#PabloDylan #BreakOnFree

Pablo Dylan,Break On Free,Pablo dylan break on free,pablo dylan break on free music video,pablo dylan break on free performance video,pablo dylan break on free live performance video,break on free music video,break on free live performance video,bob dylan's grandson,folk music,folk blues,bob dylans grandson,bob dylan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments