Advertisement

Messages from your Soul Family ✨ Cancer August ✨ You are magnificence!

Messages from your Soul Family ✨ Cancer August ✨ You are magnificence! This video is not my usual type of recording and the messages that are conveyed come through channeling, the cards are only there to better get the messages across. I strongly felt like doing a new set of videos with the title - ”Messages from your Soul Family - The Ancient Ones” and I don't really know where this idea came from, I just felt a strong pull to do this, so I did.

This will not resonate with every sign out there, please keep this in mind! Soul Families are big, it's true, but still, they don't cover every individual sign out there and this type of message, that comes across through the ages, overpasses time barriers and human limitations, is not for everyone, just for some. That's how it is, that's how I tell it.

These are more like stories, in terms of how the flow goes when I talk and you might notice that I'm different than usual, my energy is different, thus the feel is different. I intended to only use one deck - `Journey of Love`, but at times, I ended up using two, the second being `Native Spirit`.

This is not about checking your Sun, Moon, Rising and Venus signs, this is just for the sign under you were born in.

Hope you guys enjoy! All the best!

If you would like a Private Reading email me at lifes.journey.readings@gmail.com.

Subscribe and then hit the πŸ”” for upload notifications! Never miss a video!

You can also find me on Facebook with Daily Messages:

Legal Disclaimer

All readings found here should at no time be regarded as legal, medical, financial, psychological or business fact and are subject to your own interpretation and judgement. For legal reasons you are advised that the readings are for entertainment purposes only.

#lifesjourneyreadings #soulfamily #channeling #messages #cancer

cartomancy,oracle decks,channeler,intuitive messages,spirit,consciousness,cards,zodiac,present,past,future,messages,time,passion,knowledge,art,what you need to know,Entertainment,tarot,soul family,cancer,water signs,august messages,the ancient ones,channeling,cancer messages,soul stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments