Advertisement

Keto Diet - Amazing Results In One Week!

Keto Diet - Amazing Results In One Week! Hey friends! I’ve been on a ketogenic diet for the last 8 days and I’ve had some incredible results in a short amount of time.

Have you ever gone on a keto diet? I would love to hear your experience, good or bad. I realize that this way of eating isn’t for everyone.
This is a temporary healing diet for me but I’m so happy about the results so far.

Here are the benefits I’ve experienced in only a week:

- bloating is GONE
- constipation is GONE (I was a constipated vegan for years and even up until trying this way of eating).
- gut pains are GONE
- sugar cravings GONE (pretty good for a sugar addict lol)
- Weight loss (I wasn’t doing this for weight loss but am a bit leaner even though I’m eating lots of food and of course TONES of fat).

Recipe for the Keto Chocolate Thick Shake:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Connect with me:

Blog: (hundreds of healthy recipes).
Instagram:
Facebook:

Feel free to leave a question or comment below!

keto diet,heather pace,keto diet benefits,keto diet health benefits,keto diet weight loss,keto diet fast weight loss,lose weight on a keto diet,how to cure constipation,ways to fix constipation,keto diet for women,constipation relief,constipation home remedies,keto diet results women,keto diet gut health,how to cure bloating,how to cure gut pain,sweetly raw,constipation on keto diet,constipation cures,what to eat for constipation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments