Advertisement

Belly before a gigantic dinner stuffing

Belly before a gigantic dinner stuffing I was going to make dinner for myself but i was called up by a few friends that were planning on going out to an all you can eat Indian food buffet and asked if I wanted to come!! Of course i said yes lol. So I filmed this video of my almost empty belly before I went out to eat! I'd been trying not to eat very much throughout the day because i was planning on making a huge dinner and I wanted to have room to stuff myself!! I couldn't help myself though and ate almost a whole tub of ice cream and the rest of that Costco cake a few hours before filming this 😅 I'm still pretty empty in this one though lol. I just just back from dinner and im stuffed!! I'm posting an after video soon to show you just how much I've grown in a few hours!

stuffing

Post a Comment

0 Comments