Advertisement

Few of my LEGO vehicles for next slow motion video

Few of my LEGO vehicles for next slow motion video Just a few of my LEGO models that will be used in next slow motion videos. All models feature very simple design, with hollow spaces so they can break easily. And missing bricks to weaken the structure.
Not everything will be on video, and not all models used in video are shown here, these are just several random models that I photographed at one point. And as always, nothing of this will come out as normal model with instructions, since most of them are below my usual design quality.

_
Extra models for donators/supporters.

All information about my premium designs (with images) can be found in Excel files below:

LEGO City and Speed Champions scale models (designed to fit minifigures):


Larger LEGO Creator scale models:


*Each document is updated once a month.

Donators can also get access to all source files from my models published here.

I'm also available for custom LEGO projects and designs, contact me so we can discuss details and pricing.

You can contact me:
renbricks@gmail.com
facebook.com/renbricks88

Please keep the comment section family-friendly, everything is actively moderated.

LEGO®is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this YouTube channel.

lego,lego moc,lego cars,lego vehicle,lego city,

Post a Comment

0 Comments