Advertisement

Only Eating Recommended Serving Sizes For A Day

Only Eating Recommended Serving Sizes For A Day Every so often a 24 hour challenge spreads around Youtube that I want to try. Maybe I'll actually get 3 healthy meals in for once, or maybe I won't get enough food and it'll be a bad day. We shall see!
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:

THE GUY WHO HAD THE IDEA:

MERCH:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

Suggested serving size,suggested serving size for 24 hours,suggested serving challenge,food challenge,24 hour food challenge,eating recommended serving sizes,eating recommended serving sizes for a day,eating recommended serving sizes for 24 hours,24 hour challenge,i only ate,letting serving sizes decide what i eat,impossible food challenge,serving sizes for 24 hours,eating food for a day,only eating,gloom,gloomgames,kassie,2019,food,cereal,wings,pasta,

Post a Comment

0 Comments