Advertisement

Was the Great Pyramid of Egypt Enlarged in the 26th Dynasty? | Ancient Architects

Was the Great Pyramid of Egypt Enlarged in the 26th Dynasty? | Ancient Architects Last year I made a video about the claims that the pyramids of Khafre and Menkaure were both enlarged at some time in their history, a claim that I still stand by many months later. You can watch the video here:

Whether they were mastabas turned into pyramids, or small pyramids transformed into larger ones, we can never really know, and when such an enlargement was done is also unknown and is therefore open to speculation and debate.

At the start of that video that I made in July 2019, I did raise the possibility that the Great Pyramid could be a Saite Period rebuild, but I also said that I didn’t actually believe it, but now I really am questioning everything.

We know that Giza underwent tremendous rebuilding work in both the 18th and 26th dynasties. and in this video I look at the possibility that the Great Pyramid, said to be built by the Pharaoh Khufu, could actually have been built 2,000 years after the 4th Dynasty - in the Saite Period, when the Cult of Khufu was revived and the tools and technology had advanced considerably.

All images are taken from Google Images for educational purposes only.

Watch my videos on the my Sphinx hypothesis:
Watch my video on the Saite Period and Giza:
Watch my video on the Khufu graffiti:

Great Pyramid,Pyramids of Egypt,Ancient Architects,Saite Period,Khufu Pyramid,Cult of Khufu,Khufu Graffiti,John Anthony West,Graham Hancock,The Queen's Chamber,King's Chamber,Pyramid Air Shafts,Pyramid Star Shafts,Menkaure Pyramid,Khafre Pyramid,26th Dynasty,La Sagrada familia,King Amasis II,Sphinx Shaft,Secret Chamber Sphinx,Orion Mystery,Matt Sibson,Matthew Sibson,Giza,Giza Pyramids,When were the Pyramids built?,Age of the Pyramids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments