Advertisement

TRANSFORMING XIAXUE INTO ME! | MONGABONG

TRANSFORMING XIAXUE INTO ME! | MONGABONG I finally got down to inviting @Xiaxue to the studio for me to transform her into me! Well, I tried my best haha! What do you guys think? ๐Ÿคช We also answered some rather interesting questions as a duo so keep on watching to find out some tea... psssst!
Wendy also transformed me into HER on her channel (it’s gonna be live on Tuesday) go watch it and let me know who do you think did better!

Special thanks to @xiaxue for being so spontaneous, we literally had so much fun laughing like mad LOL!! I hope you guys enjoyed this video as much as we did filming it! ๐Ÿ’–

๐Ÿ’–Instagram:

๐Ÿ’–YouTube:

PRODUCTS USED:
Tarts Base Tape Hydrating Primer
Lancome Absolue Cushion
I’m MeMe im Concealer
Decorte Marcel Wanders Face Powder
Peri Pera V-Shading Contour
Benefit Precisely My Brows Pencil
Etude House colour my brows
Etude House Play Colour Eyes Mini Rudolph Coming To Town Eyeshadow Palette #TheRedNoseReindeer
LilyByRed Starry Eyes Gel Liner #Brown
Benefit Roller Liner #Black
Sho-bi False Eyelashes
Clinique Cheek pop #ColaPop
Etude House Better Lips Talk Lipstick #PK003

FOLLOW ME
► Instagram:
► Snapchat: @mongabong
► Blog: www.mongabong.com
► Email: hello@mongabong.com

FAQ
Hello! My name is Mong Chin and I'm from sunny Singapore. I am 1.63m and I am singaporean Chinese. I speak English, Mandarin and am currently learning Korean in my free time. I love all things beauty and fashion, and I also like to share my life here. I hope you guys enjoy watching my videos!

DISCLAIMER
This video is not sponsored. All content ideas and opinions are my own, and I do not make money out of any purchases.

Wishing everyone a happy Chinese New Year! ❤️ It’s time to feast!

Thank you for watching! ~

pink hair,xiaxue makeup,wendy cheng,makeup tutorial compilation,makeup challenge,makeup transformation,rosmah najib,halloween makeup,singapore influencer,mongabong hauls,xiaxue singapore,mongabong,singapore influencers,singaporean youtubers,asian makeup transformation,asian makeup transformation reaction,xiaxue without makeup,makeup transformation from ugly to pretty,makeup transformation tutorial,singaporean beauty youtubers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments