Advertisement

A Simple Day Vlog | Backyard garden | Chicken minced Cabbage roll | Day in my life | Tamil vlog

A Simple Day Vlog | Backyard garden | Chicken minced Cabbage roll | Day in my life | Tamil vlog #tamilvlogger #tamilvlog #dayinmylife #food #DIML

Home is where you can rest with no worries. I have no words how deeply i love my home and garden. We have enough space in our backyard to grow trees that yield fruits and shadow. In this video I have shared few clips of my garden and also made few recipes.
Chicken minced cabbage roll, Beef curry recipe and pinwheel samosa

Kaaf collectionz Hijabs:
Instagram id -

tamil youtuber,tamil recipes,recipes in tamil,tamil housewife routine,vlog,tamil vlog,cooking recipes for beginners,tamil youtube channels,day in my life,Beef curry,kerala beef roast,chicken spring roll at home,chicken samosa,chicken pinwheel samosa,beef roast and parotta,backyard tour,home tour,indian home tour video,terrace gardening,gardening tips,gardening,coconut tree,mango tree,kitchen garden,how to grow fenugreek?,tamil women youtubers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments