Advertisement

Values & Beliefs which one comes first? and how do they affect you? because they do you know!

Values & Beliefs which one comes first? and how do they affect you? because they do you know! A channel for Leadership, Management & Business Growth related subject matters. Improving knowledge and know how - if you know how and implement it you will achieve greater results quicker - without fail.

Less stress, less grief, less staffing issues, less unhappiness just less of all the negative 'stuff' that happens if we don't get it right at the beginning (or at least as right as we can)

30+ years working with Leaders and Managers in Business (& being one myself so I have walked the path) I have seen a lot and experienced loads.

I am endlessly practical with sound remedies for you to work with and am happy to answer your questions

The more information I get out the better the world will be and the better life will be for us earning a living in it

I am a business for good and donate to support charities the world over - supporting the UN Sustanable Goal no.4 Quality Education

Follow me on Linkedin & Twitter JulieHogbin face book Conscious Leadership, Wealth Wise Women & Julie Hogbin & soon to be launched The Conscious Leadership Podcast

I have authored 2 books (on Amazon) The Life Changing Magic of setting Goals and the Authorities

I am also a Property Investor in the UK having changed my life in 2011 and took control of my future and financial freedom directly into my own hands

I will not go to my funeral with my knowledge still in my head! :-)

Business,Leadership,Management,Success,Wealth,mentoring,Coaching,Conscious Leadership,Business Growth,Business Development,Communication Skills,Communication,Motivation,Goal Setting,Vision,Change Management,Change,

Post a Comment

0 Comments