Advertisement

Top 5 ways to stick to your New Year’s resolutions for runners (this makes it easy!)

Top 5 ways to stick to your New Year’s resolutions for runners (this makes it easy!) Right now, at the start of the new year, I’m very interested to know “what are your New Year’s resolutions” Type them in the YouTube comments to join the discussion.

In this film share my New Year's resolution with you, then give you 5 of my best tips for sticking to yours for the whole year. Here they are in a nutshell, more info on each in the film. 

1 Pick a goal
2 Get committed
3 Get inspired
4 Go easy
5 Bribery!

Join me!
Subscribe free to my YouTube channel if you haven’t already, take a look at my Patreon page for monthly competitions and more perks from the channel, and enjoy running on the crisp, cold hills this Christmas. :)


Wild Ginger Running T-shirts and Buffs


Wild Ginger Running Training Camp - a pre-season 3-day camp for beginner to intermediate trail runners with expert coach including 2 night's accommodation and all meals. Topics - night running, gear testing, navigation training, running pole classes, expert talks, exclusive films, four runs in the beautiful mountainside of the Peak District, strength work, stretching classes, and, of course, I’ll be making a film of it all too.
Limited spaces available, book here!

Follow me on social media!
Twitter @WildGingerRuns
Instagram @WildGingerRunning
Facebook
#WildGingerRunning
Blog
Win prizes & get perks
WGR t-shirts
JOIN! Wild Ginger GEAR TEST CLUB (#WGGearTestClub) to discuss kit choices and purchases with me and like-minded, helpful runners.


Support Wild Ginger Running on Patreon and get perks like limited edition merch, exclusive monthly competitions, meet ups and your gear/training and elite athlete questions answered!

You can also help grow Wild Ginger Running by subscribing, watching my films every week, clicking on the links in my film descriptions before you buy any gear from Amazon, introducing your friends to my channel, and posting links to my videos on social media if you think they will help to answer people's queries. Thank you so much if you do this!

P.S. Any Amazon link works, here’s one In the UK: and one in the USA: It’s like I’ve opened the shop door to you and anything, even non-running related items count if you use the same window to search for it. It’s a really great free way to help support my channel! Thank you!

running resolutions,new years resolutions,running motivation,motivation to stick to new years resolutions,trail running,ultra running,

Post a Comment

0 Comments