Advertisement

MY FIRST VIDEO! | Introduction Video - Lifestyle Channel

MY FIRST VIDEO! | Introduction Video - Lifestyle Channel WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL! Introduction Video

This is my very first YOUTUBE video!!! It just a short introduction of myself and what the channel will all about! Please make sure to like, subscribe, and turn on that notification bell to be ready for my future video. I wanted to start this year 2020 with a lifestyle youtube channel which will feature fashion, advice, vlogs, adventures, how-to's/diy, and much more! I've learned so much through personal experiences and want to share and continue to learn with you all!!!

// S U B S C R I B E //
URL:
New Videos Every Other Week

// F O L L O W //
Instagram | @vanessaakoto
Twitter | @_vakoto

Today's video is all about joining the YouTube community and hoping to grow/learn through this journey, and I am supppppper excited!

- Love, V

Channel

Post a Comment

0 Comments