Advertisement

Kayla Nicole: My Head Shaped Like A Alien and I Really Do Not Like That

Kayla Nicole: My Head Shaped Like A Alien and I Really Do Not Like That Montgomery, AL born/Atlanta residing YouTuber/recording artist, Kayla Nicole, sits down with DJ Smallz and reflects on her dental braces, revealing her reason for them. This is part 1 of 4 installments in this segment.

Do you have dental braces? Share your story by posting a comment below.

SUBSCRIBE to our channel now to see more:

OTHER INTERVIEW CLIPS FROM KAYLA NICOLE:


WATCH OUR PLAYLISTS:


ABOUT US:
Exclusive Interviews Daily Through @DJsmallz Eyes

FOLLOW US:
snapchat = djsmallzeyes




CONTACT US:
For Business or Bookings:

kayla nicole jones,kayla nicole jones interview,kayla nicole jones video,dj smallz,dj smalls,southern smoke,dj smallz eyes,dj smalls eyes,interview,video,braces,dental braces,overbite,metal braces,veneers,know,horse teeth,celebrities,animal,head,shape,alien,shift,hair,distract,roger american dad,mother,wires,snatch,back,confidence,long neck,Kayla Nicole: My Head Shaped Like A Alien and I Really Do Not Like That,

Post a Comment

0 Comments