Advertisement

Coping While TTC | Taking it Day By Day

Coping While TTC | Taking it Day By Day Coping While TTC. I'm still on a break and taking it day by day. That's all we can do right? One day at a time. Racked with anxiety and depression, I'm doing the best that I can. I'm ok. Working my way back to great. How are you?

Did you find this video from search? Find my channel here: Let's get those babies, ladies!

Here are some other videos you might enjoy!

IVF#3

New IVF Protocol for Low Dose Stims:
IVF Baseline: Is My Third Round Of Stims Happening??
First IVF Monitoring Appointment
Second Monitoring, What's going on with my follicles?
Staying positive through the ups and downs of IVF:
IVF #3 Stims: Day 11 of Injections
Trigger Shot to Egg Retrieval:

Music credit:

Let's stay connected!

★ FOLLOW on INSTAGRAM! #SimplyTanika


★ TWEET ME #SimplyTanika


Baby dust to you all!!

Simply,
Tanika

Mailing Address:
Tanika McKelvy
P.O. Box 3023
New York, NY 10185

✰✰ For collaboration and/or business inquires please email tanikamckelvy.tv@gmail.com

simply tanika,Coping While TTC,anxiety while ttc,depression while ttc,ttc after miscarriage,ttc baby #2,ttc baby number 2,ttc black,ttc blog,ttc journey,ttc journey baby #2,ttc tips,ttc video,ttc vlog,ttc vlog 2019,ttc vlogs,anxiety while pregnant,anxiety,ivf,ivf journey,trying to conceive,ttc,fertility,ttc update,infertility journey,infertility,trying to get pregnant,ttc baby 2,infertility story,trying to conceive baby #2,miscarriage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments