Advertisement

Brawlhalla Axe Guide | But its also a Montage

Brawlhalla Axe Guide | But its also a Montage Brawlhalla axe combo guide/montage. Even if you hate the axes entire kit, I hope the video was at least entertaining.

The legends that can use the axe in game so far is: Azoth, Brynn, Barraza, Jhala, Ragnir, Rayman, Teros, Ulgrim, Volkov, and Xull.

I didn't include every single string possible in the video but I provided the most basic and most used ones. Can you reach diamond with axe? You can reach diamond with any weapon/legend. I have not heard of an axe zero to death but if it exists, please let me know :)

Everybody has their own opinion on weapons and legends in the game. I respect everyone's opinions like Diffensive, Shwerpy, LuciansSword etc :)

Music:
FUTURE FUNK Lacheque Dragonfruit Salad
Heaven and Hell (AKA Super Hyper Can Can)

I stream every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on Twitch
Twitch:
Twitter:
Discord:

brawlhalla combos,brawlhalla axe,zero to death,axe brawlhalla,axe combos,brawlhalla walkthrough,brawlhalla tips,brawlhalla ragnir,

Post a Comment

0 Comments