Advertisement

BEST Beginner Helmet Under €100? | MT Thunder 3 SV Helmet | Long Term Review

BEST Beginner Helmet Under €100? | MT Thunder 3 SV Helmet | Long Term Review I finally got around to reviewing the MT Thunder 3 Helmet that I've owned for several years now. I've been wanting to make a video like this for a long time but I still struggle with lighting etc. At least my camera remains focused on me now :) I really do think this is a great beginner helmet or a spare.
Outro folks give me comments, I'm genuine about the question :)

Happy New Year everyone.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the review, I'm also approaching 1 year on youtube very soon so...hurray.

Please don't forget to like/share/subscribe and set the bell to "all" so that you see all my future videos :)

About me!
My Etsy Shop:

Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Bikes: Yamaha Fz6 S2 2007
Honda Super Magna Vf750c 1987

Gear: RST textile jacket, pants & boots
Hood Motorcycle Jeans
HJC FG-ST Helmet
Richa Gloves

Electronics: Cardo Packtalk Bold
Gopro Hero 7 Black
Rollei 625
Nikon D3500

Mental State: I don't own near enough bikes.
#MTHelmets #Motorcycle #supportmvc

Ireland,FZ6,fz6 s2,yamaha,motovlog,vlog,motorbike,motorcycle,hjc,fg st,rst,gorillabiker,the gorilla biker,biker,irish,gorilla,the gorillabiker,shoei,mt helmets,mt thunder 3 review,mt thunder 3 helmet,mt thunder 3 sportsbikeshop,sportsbikeshop.co.uk,motorcycle helmet,best beginner helmets,best beginner helmet motorcycle,best beginner motorcycle helmet 2019,best helmet under 100 euro,best cheap helmet motorcycle,best cheap helmet,ducati streetfighter v4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments