Advertisement

Are You On Your Own Going To Unf*** Yourself?

Are You On Your Own Going To Unf*** Yourself? If the answers to my problem were in my head, I would’ve found them by now
Sometimes people find this step or concept the hardest - can you on your own unf*** yourself? Can you? Or do we need to look for help from others or a Higher Power?

Check out my free 12-Day course here:

Subscribe to my channel here:
(make sure to hit the BELL icon to be notified of new videos!)

Listen to my Under The Skin podcast here:


Get my book "Recovery" here:
Get my book "Mentors" here (and as an audiobook!):

Instagram:
Twitter:

Produced by Jenny May Finn (Instagram: @jennymayfinn)

Russell Brand,Brand Russell,BrandThe,Russell Brand video,Russell Brand news,Russell Brand revolution,Russell Brand politics,self help,self care,addiction,spirituality,the 12 steps,Step 3,how to feel better,how to break habits,motivational video,motivational speech,Russell Brand recoovery,russell brand addiction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments