Advertisement

Will I Still Be Able To Have More Kids? | Crazy Menopause Scare | Storytime

Will I Still Be Able To Have More Kids? | Crazy Menopause Scare | Storytime Hey friends! Today I talk about a recent scare pertaining to menopause. This is a concerning matter since I’m currently on a ttc journey. Thanks in advance for watching! Don’t forget to like today’s video, comment and share this video to help our community grow. Much love!πŸ’–

FIRST VIDEO IN THE BREASTFEEDING SERIES
shorturl.at/aeoC0

AMAZON LINK TO MY TTC KIT: shorturl.at/vEGP3

POPULAR PLAYLISTS BELOWπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

My BIGGEST REGRET EVER!


BREASTFEEDING AFTER BREAST REDUCTION


TTC JOURNEY 2019


FAMILY VLOG CHANNEL



Contact info
e-mail: Naturalhairchic5@gmail.com

ttc,trying to conceive,baby 5,menopause,

Post a Comment

0 Comments