Advertisement

Sleep training a 1 year old | Sleeptraining update

Sleep training a 1 year old | Sleeptraining update Hi everyone, for those of you who like mom topics, this one is for you. An update about Vera's sleeptraining! I always nursed her to sleep but she is old enough now, in my opinion, to learn how to fall asleep on her own.

I filmed it with my phone and uploaded it unedited. That's the only way I can get a video uploaded at moment. I'll try to do this a few more times this month, while we are moving.

Take care friends. Sending love!

sleep training,sleep,sleeping,train,training,update,updates,night,cosleeping,cosleep,co sleep,co,co sleeping,crib,baby,infant,child,one,year,old,a one,toddler,after,slaap,kindje,doctor,method,sleeptrainingmethod,experience,other,mom,mum,moms,mums,mother,mothers,momguilt,guilt,feelings,thoughts,sharing,my,experiences,breastfed,breastfeeding,on demand,demand,as much,nurse,nursing,gentle,parenting,attachment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments