Advertisement

SirGlenneth pronounces English's most DIFFICULT WORDS

SirGlenneth pronounces English's most DIFFICULT WORDS Here's the joke, I have a lisp... and an accent. People often find it cute or funny or whatever they want. I don't mind it and don't notice it anymore, neither do my friends. But TikTok loves it!! So I asked you guys to send me difficult words to say, and here's "Sirglenneth pronounces English's most difficult words". Not hate is meant in this video. I just thought it was a funny idea and kinda wholesome. Truly embracing my brand as they say. Thank you for all your support! I couldn't do any of this without you

nope just glen,sir glenneth,sirglenneth,sirglenneth pronounciation,sirglenneth pronounces english's most difficult words,english,words,difficult words,pronounce,tiktok,thank you,joke,lisp,accent,funny,learn english,english pronunciation,speak english,comedy,wholesome,

Post a Comment

0 Comments