Advertisement

Arena Got Fixed!? 😲 IS Admits They Were WRONG! ft. Marbels | FEH News 【Fire Emblem Heroes】

Arena Got Fixed!? 😲 IS Admits They Were WRONG! ft. Marbels | FEH News 【Fire Emblem Heroes】 Intelligent Systems has finally fixed one of its most abysmal mistakes. Fire Emblem Heroes Collesium has seen an update with the Arena mode!

Arena used to be fun as you could use your team any way you wanted to defeat your opponent until IS decided it was a brilliant idea to make it into a babysitting mode. They killed the game mode so quickly that only a month after I heard many people give up on it.

For myself personally, I soldiered on and it was HORRIBLE. I didn't make an entire team of +10 Heroes just to NOT use them. Still, I played by their dumb rules for months and months and managed to get to 44 Crowns. 44 Weeks where I struggled to get or stay in Tier 21, that I had to sack off heroes I liked just for their skills; for their Arena Score... it was dumb.

I'm glad IS woke up and fixed FEH Arena but my goodness. It took you this long? I'm glad but IS should have known with their statistics that it was a bad idea. Anyone who played this game could have told them it was a bad idea.

Oh well, it's over now, Arena is fixed. I hope more fixes follow!
═════════════════════════════════
★Fire Emblem Heroes★
I make lots of Fire Emblem Heroes videos and have been for a long time now. They're on a huge variety of things from standard things to Summons and Arena to FEH news, Hero Reviews and more! Check them out below! :D

═════════════════════════════════
➤ Me be Social:
NNID: Nimious
Switch ID: 1693-8646-1402
Azur Lane: Nimious (Server: Avrora)
Azur Lane Guild: The Nimdom - Fleet ID: 67111305
Dragalia Lost: 8981 2651 484
Fate/Grand Order: 659,734,788
Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 2914064606
Langrisser: Nimious (Server: Baldea)
═════════════════════════════════
➤ Check us Out!
Twitter: @NimiousSSB
Twitch: twitch.tv/Nimious
Discord: discord.gg/Nimdom
═════════════════════════════════
#Arena #Colllesium #FireEmblemHeroes

Fire Emblem Heroes Arena,Arena Fire Emblem Heroes,Fire Emblem Heroes Crown,Fire Emblem Heroes Tier 21,Fire Emblem Heroes Colosseum,Colosseum Fire Emblem Heroes,Fire Emblem Heroes News,FEH News,Arena FEH,FEH Arena,Fire Emblem Heroes Update,FEH Update,Fire Emblem Heroes Arena Tier 21,Fire Emblem Heroes Arena Score,Fire Emblem Heroes Arena Crown,Fire Emblem Heroes Tier 21 Arena,Tier 21 Arena,Tier 21 Arena Fire Emblem Heroes,FEH Tier 21,FEH Arena Scoring,Arena,

Post a Comment

0 Comments