Advertisement

Pick a Card - DM Is Coming Out Of Silence + Charms & Yes|No Coin Flip - Twin Flame|Soulmate Reading

Pick a Card - DM Is Coming Out Of Silence + Charms & Yes|No Coin Flip - Twin Flame|Soulmate Reading Etsy (Sale ๐Ÿ’ณ currently through Dec 4th) Link

Patreon Link

Hi Friends!! ❤️

Thank you for joining me and spending time to watch my channel. I appreciate you sooo much!

I hope you enjoy the reading today! Keep a watch on my Community Page for important posts and updates on my channel ❤️

Don’t Forget To Subscribe to my YouTube channel and my Instagram also! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿฅฐ

As Always This is a Timeless Pick a Card Reading for the Collective. This Reading is for Divine Connections.

Today the topic is Pick a Pile : DM Is Coming Out Of Silence ๐Ÿ˜ต

You will have 3 piles to choose from. Each pile will be using cards from The Romance Angels Oracle, The Messenger Oracle, The Rider Waite Deck and The Gypsy Playing Cards. ๐Ÿ”ฎ Each pile will have an additional question with a Yes/No coin flip. The Yes/No is timestamped for you below. I have also brought back the Charms, so each pile will get a few Charms and their meanings!!! ๐Ÿ‘❤️ Each pile will also Get messages from my Handmade Channeled Messages Decks ❤️

Hope you like the reading today. If you like my videos give me a thumbs up ๐Ÿ‘ and don’t forget to SHARE & SUBSCRIBE! ๐Ÿ’œ ❤️


Timestamps......................................................๐Ÿ’


1. 2:13

2. 11:22

3. 22:04

Yes/No Coin Flip: 32:00

๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ

Exclusive Videos Available Here!! Join My Patreon For $5 Donation and See More Videos!


๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ

To order a Reading head on over to my Etsy Store ❤️

๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš

If you like my content and would like to support my channels growth then consider a donation by clicking the link below ๐Ÿ’—


๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€


If you would like a personal reading I would be happy try to help you with anything!

E-mail me!

Amandarosetarot@hotmail.com

๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ
✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️PERSONAL READING ✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️
๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ
$25.00 (You May Ask 1 - 5 Questions) ๐Ÿ“Reading will be approximately 20 - 30 minute. ($20.00 SPECIAL THROUGH The End Of December)

$5.00 ONLY (You May Ask 1 Question) or (Request a Yes/No Coin Flip)๐Ÿ“ Reading typically 5-10 minutes

**Ask me to add a Scoop of Charms to your video for ONLY $10.00๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค
๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค
๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค

Follow me ๐Ÿ“ฌ on Instagram/Facebook
@amandarosetarot

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“

Reading

Post a Comment

0 Comments