Advertisement

JIBUN TECHO NEW COVER | Vlogmas December 2019 Day 2 | How to make a new cover for the Jibun Techo

JIBUN TECHO NEW COVER | Vlogmas December 2019 Day 2 | How to make a new cover for the Jibun Techo My name is LaShawn and I'm a 35 year old mother living in Japan. I started this channel to motivate myself to become more organized and get my life together in 2020. I hope that you'll subscribe and follow me on this journey.


I'll be using the Jibun Techo 2020 Japanese planner to track my weight, finances, goals, and more. If you have any creative ideas for how to get the most out of the Jibun Techo I'd love to read them in the comments below!


In this video I show how I made a new cover for my Jibun Techo using Christmas wrapping paper. This is a good way to make use of old paper you have from the previous year sitting in your closet. You can give your Jibun Techo a nice holiday theme without any extra costs.


★Jibun Techo 2020 Planner★


#jibuntecho2020 #Japaneseplanners #Vlogmasday2

jibun techo,jibun techo 2020,japanese planners,2020 planners,jibun planner,vlogmas 2019,plan with me december 2019,plan with me jibun techo,plan with me december 2019 jibun techo,vlogmas 2019 day 2,jibun techo cover,jibun techo new cover,jibun techo 2020 cover,christmas planner,jibun techo tracker,bullet journal tracker,december plan with me,december bullet journal,december bullet journal tracker,bujo,december 2019 bujo,japanese bullet journal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments