Advertisement

FUJI 56mm 1.2 - Why it’s a MUST HAVE for Weddings & Portraits

FUJI 56mm 1.2 - Why it’s a MUST HAVE for Weddings & Portraits The Fujinon 56mm 1.2 is an absolute must-have for wedding photography and portraits. Oh so sweet shallow depth of field. Amazing low light capability. And for me, it also doubles as a pseudo macro photography lens and brenizer method practitioner. Check out the video to hear more about why I think it's a must-have for any Fujifilm wedding photographer or portrait photographer.

Treat yourself to MORE BOKEH:

Purchase My Lightroom Presets:
Consider supporting the channel over here:

My Fuji-X Wedding Photography Kit:
2x Fujifilm X-T3:
Fujinon 16mm 1.4:
Fujinon 23mm 1.4:
Fujinon 35mm 1.4:
Fujinon 56mm 1.2:
Fujinon 90mm 2:
Holdfast MoneyMaker Camera Harness:

Other Fuji-X Gear:
My favorite compact everyday lens, Fujinon 18mm 2:

My favorite compact portrait lens, Fujinon 35mm 2:


My Youtube Video Kit:
Fujifilm X-T3:
Fujinon 18-55mm 2.8-4 OIS:
Fujinon 16mm 1.4:
Rode VideoMicro:
Feelworld F6 4k Monitor:
Manfrotto Tripod + Fluid Head:

My Top Camera Recommendation for Beginner Photographers:
Fujifilm X-T30 w/ 18-55mm Lens:

Follow me on Instagram:
Check out my website:

Disclaimers:
Some of the links above have an affiliate code - if you purchase gear with these links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!

This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
No gear was supplied to me for this video.

The content of this video and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.

fujifilm,fuji 56mm 1.2,fuji 56mm 1.2 wedding,fuji 56mm 1.2 review,fujifilm xt3,fuji xt3,fujifilm x-t3,fuji 56mm,56mm f1.2,fujifilm xf 56mm f/1.2 r lens,fujifilm lens,fujifilm best lens,fuji 56mm 1.2 portrait,brenizer method,fujifilm wedding photography,56mm,wedding photography,fuji 56mm f1.2,best fuji bokeh lens,fuji bokeh lens,fuji 56mm 1.2 bokeh,best fuji wedding lenses,best fuji portrait lens,

Post a Comment

0 Comments