Advertisement

Dynamic Boom Gell blooms created with a swipe on larger canvas| different swipe tool does the trick

Dynamic Boom Gell blooms created with a swipe on larger canvas| different swipe tool does the trick Acrylic pouring by Gilly Kube

Today I used the Boom Gel stain paints that are a premade pouring paint created to make the bloom effects in your art work without the fuss.
I did use a water base gloss paint that I had lying around for my base coat.
This paint only requires a small amount so goes a long way used this way.

I use online art supplies store for all my acrylic pouring pursuits, below link


The above Australian suppliers have a great range of acrylic pouring products
Mont marte paints and glues,various sizes and colours, canvas etc
Helmar silicone and helmar glues
Just ask Diane or Anthony

Do you want to see more?
Follow us on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Like us on Facebook
#acrylicpouring #gillykube #bloomart #easyabstractart #fluidart

trick

Post a Comment

0 Comments