Advertisement

College Finals Week in my Life: finishing fall term + the truth about life as a college youtuber

College Finals Week in my Life: finishing fall term + the truth about life as a college youtuber Well here's what a fully authentic week in the life of a college senior in the midst of finals looks like. Get ready for laundry, food, studying, procrastination, and MORE STUDYING YAY. Hope you guys enjoyed this look into what I've been up to feel free to leave me video requests for 2020 down below :)
Thanks for watching and see ya in the comments section!

xoxo, Kiara

P.S. Thank you SO much for 250K (2019 goal was achieved thanks to u! ily)



Luca's video:

Find me on:
Instagram:



Twitter:



Music Credits:

Songs (in order):


Part of me still wants you www.epidemicsound.com
Test of Time www.epidemicsound.com
Music by Alice Gray - Paradise -
Music by FRANKE - Home Alone -
Music by Mr. Chase - Pulse -
When the Time's right www.epidemicsound.com
Music by Marc Wavy - White Dress -
How did we www.epidemicsound.com
Music by Qveen Herby - SADE IN THE 90s -
Love 2 Deep www.epidemicsound.com


Q & A:

How old am I? I am 22 years old

What camera do I use? The Canon 80D with the sigma 30mm lens and the Canon G7X Mark II vlog camera

Where do I go to school? I am a senior at the University of Oregon majoring in Human Physiology with a minor in media studies

What hair products do I use? I use all Verb products which you can shop here:



For Business Inquiries Contact: kiaramadisen@select.co



Help me translate my videos HERE:



FTC: This is not a sponsored video. All opinions are my own and I do not own any of the music audio in this video.

Kiara Madisen Green,college,dorm,school,advice,girls,organization,productivity,tips,hacks,hauls,clothes,fashion,back to school,design,decor,home,cooking,food,oregon,pnw,pacific northwest,portland,eugene,university,

Post a Comment

0 Comments