Advertisement

Woman Charged $3000 for Single Spa Treatment

Woman Charged $3000 for Single Spa Treatment Woman Charged $3000 for Single Spa Treatment. A woman went into the spa for her massage appointment only to be met by a woman claiming to be a doctor about a special facial treatment the woman was unrelenting and say its a great reduced one time price of only 2950. the turned out to be $2950.00.

Check out Our other Channel here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.


For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States :)

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at dterris@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

Looking for information on out group cruise? Email me at dterris@travelonly.com




Woman Charged $3000 for Single Spa Treatment,cruise ship scam,cruise scam,was the a scam,did cruise ship scam passenger,cruise ship spa warning,spa treatment,cruise ship news,cruise tips,cruising with don,dons family vacations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments