Advertisement

stuff i've never talked about before *not family friendly*

stuff i've never talked about before *not family friendly* ✏️ I've been really struggling with making a video like this where I talk with you for real as I would if we were sitting together. So I'll talk about how stressed out I am with YouTube and my plans for the channel, including swearing in the future.

#Scyushi

► SUBSCRIBE

💀 BECOME A SPONSOR (comes with perks)

😎 iOS Sponsor Link


✌ Support the Channel ✌
👕 Shirts
🎮 Epic Games Store (Affiliate)
🕹️ Super Cheap Games (Affiliate)
💛 Donate for FREE with Loots (during stream)
🅿️ Patreon
💸 Donate for FREE w/ Gawkbox
😮 Free Donations Explained

🗨️ Socials
🐦 Twitter
📺 Twitch
📞 DISCORD
🤖 How My Discord Works
📷 Instagram

👍 RECOMMENDED VIDEOS 👍
REACTION VIDEOS
Part 1 of EVERY Game
Trove Episode 1
Shaving My Head for 100k
Super Mario 64 Co-op (Not PG)
PixARK
Turok 2 Remastered
Zelda Breath of the Wild

commentary,let's play,lets play,walkthrough,playthrough,gameplay,gaming,funny,HD,1080p,60fps,scythe plays,

Post a Comment

0 Comments