Advertisement

Karl Weber performs 'Always Remember' LIVE on Wish 107.5 Bus

Karl Weber performs 'Always Remember' LIVE on Wish 107.5 Bus Karl Weber performs his original composition titled "Always Remember" live on the Wish 107.5 Bus!

This performance serves as his entry for the November Monthly Finals of #WishcoveryOriginals.

"Always Remember"
Performed and composed by Karl Weber

I
I poured my heart out
Made love to words unspoken
I Cried on top my lungs,
"Did you feel the same?"

Lies and broken melodies
From the same lips I used to kiss
Scars of lust , I put in words
Your touch I really miss

Climb:
Gone are the days, so sweet and true
Lost in life's maze, I long for you

Chorus :
Under the same blue sky
We had our chance, we tried
Now it's all done, just let it be
Always remember , For you and me

II
Slowly, so slowly
My life has turned to misery
Smiles turned to tears
Love, what have you done?

Climb:
Gone are the days of us, me and you
And I need to find myself but I don't have a clue

Chorus :
Under the same blue sky
We had our chance, we tried
Now it's all done, just let it be
Always remember , For you and me

And in the break of dawn
The pain and the hurt, i pray they'd be gone
Whatever we had, I'll cherish forever
Yesterday's love, I'll always remember
Always remember

(Repeat Chorus)

Gone are the days of missing you
Love will find its way and start anew


Wishcovery Originals aims to discover and provide a platform for talented Filipino singer-songwriters from different parts of the country. This season will feature different types of artists -- solo acts, duos, or bands -- who have crafted their own original songs that showcase the wide range of musicality our local artists have to offer.

The show airs every Sunday at 9 p.m. PHT on the Wish 107.5 YouTube channel (

Wishcovery,Wishcovery Originals,OPM,Original Filipino Music,Wish 107.5,Wish 107.5 Bus,Wish Bus,Wishclusive,karl weber,always remember,

Post a Comment

0 Comments