Advertisement

Asgardians Overrated? Heimdall, Sif, Black Bolt Legendary Unlock, Thor, Loki Reworks and more

Asgardians Overrated? Heimdall, Sif, Black Bolt Legendary Unlock, Thor, Loki Reworks and more ▶ Check out my gear on Kit:

The Full Asgardian Team is finally coming to Marvel Strike Force.
In this video I discuss the full kits of the new characters, Heimdall and Sif.
I also discuss the reworks of Thor and Loki.
And I discuss everything I know about the upcoming Legendary character... Black Bolt.



Check out my second Channel at:


Play Dragon Champions. (This link supports the channel)


Support the Channel on Patreon:


VALLEYFLYIN MERCH:



Play Marvel Strike Force on your computer with BlueStacks 4:


Subscribe to my Channel:


Become the Best and Strongest Version of Yourself:



Connect with the community on discord:


Connect with me on Social Media!




My twitch channel is:

Marvel Strike Force,Gameplay,Tips,iOS,Android,Mobile,Gaming,RPG,Best,Characters,Top 5,FoxNext,valleyflyin,invisible woman,fantastic four,sue storm,valleyflyn,valley flying,valley flynn,valley flyin,valley flyin msf,asgardians,black bolt,inhumans,sif,lady sif,heimdall,loki,thor,Kit reveal,War Defense,Alliance War,meta team,best team,Idris Elba,jaimie alexander,thor love and thunder,foxnext envoy,datamines,msf news,asgardian gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments