Advertisement

What Are You Going To Do With A Degree From Johnson C. Smith University?

What Are You Going To Do With A Degree From Johnson C.  Smith University? My first video involving my undergraduate alma mater, Johnson C. Smith University (JCSU) involves a question my Auntie Adele asked me around the time of my commencement. I discuss that question, what it means and why all students should consider it. The following are the blog posts I described in the video:

Researching career revisited: Wisdom from a STEM professor at my HBCU



How my HBCU led me to my STEM career



A discussion about class in the Black Community



Go to the Big Words Blog Site at www.bigwordsarepowerful.com. Follow the Big Words Blog Site Facebook page, and also on Twitter using the handle @BWArePowerful, and on Instagram using the handle @anwaryusef76.

Johnson C. Smith University,JCSU,Education,HBCU,HBCUs,Historically Black Colleges And Universities,College,Higher Education,

Post a Comment

0 Comments