Advertisement

Unpleasant Co-Worker Interactions | Cast Member Story

Unpleasant Co-Worker Interactions | Cast Member Story People ask me if I got along with all of the other Skippers I worked with all the time. Just like any other family, the Jungle Cruise family sometimes had moments where we didn't all get along 100%. Here are the few times I had a semi-negative experience with my co-workers at Disney.

What are some of your favorite interactions (good or bad) that you've had with co-workers?

disney,disney world,cast members,bad cast members,jungle cruise,skippers,bad skippers,coworker drama,storytime,disney employee,disney college program,dcp,working at disney,walt disney world,skipper meaghan,skipper megan,disney 2012,disney vlog,congo connie,amazon annie,wamba wanda,

Post a Comment

0 Comments