Advertisement

Making A House Banger (Sampling Baby)

Making A House Banger (Sampling Baby) Sampling a baby and making a festival ready drop, brazilian bass style in FL Studio! New videos every week so make sure you subscribe and click the bell if you're cool!!

🎯REMIX CONTEST:

⚡My new song 'Tell Me A Lie':
📸Check me out on Instagram:

🔊Free Sample Packs:
📝Sign up for exclusive content:
💿Follow my Spotify playlist, I update it every Friday:

🏆Congrats 'David Gillispie' for winning last weeks mastering contest!

💛Huge thanks to my friends for helping me with my videos:
»» @erikhem
»» @andreeashem
»» @paul.haakon
»» @joakimbjorkeng
»» @simontornvall

#JonasAden

😄Stay in touch with me here:
»» Instagram:
»» Spotify:
»»TikTok:
»» Soundcloud:
»» Facebook:
»» Twitter:
»» Snapchat: JonasAden

Jonas Aden in the studio,Jonas Aden making music,mystery wheel decides the song I make,music producer tips,Jonas Aden,Music producer tutorial,Jonas Aden tutorial,how to make edm,jonas aden masterclass,brazilian bass tutorial,alok flp remake,brazilian bass remake,brazilian bass mix,sampling in fl studio,tips on becoming a music producer,how to make edm music,sampling random sounds,beat challenge,1 hour challenge,making a house banger,sampling baby song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments