Advertisement

Change [Important]

Change [Important] Important!

I'm going to start over
because of a lot of reasons.
Firstly I want to apologize to all of you for such a bad mood lately and concerning you so much.
I will be fine just don't worry anymore
I'm looking forward for changes and focus on school and Health. If I'm never ready for changes nothing will ever change and it will keep getting worse.
To all of you that are scared of the future just know that It will be hard but You need to be ready for everything for being able to live instead of survive.
Everything will change you know. That's just how life goes. I'm going to take this road and even though I'm taking babysteps it's at least something instead of giving up. Because giving up is not my option anymore and it will never be

Before I'll come back with something new I have to focus on things first.
I love you all so fucking much
Please take care of yourselves and if something is wrong you can always dm me on ig and I will try my best to help
you're strong
I know you are!
take care of yourselves because There might be unexpected roads comin' up for you but keep fighting. It will be worth it

song:

please only call me Emmy from now on

[Important]

Post a Comment

0 Comments