Advertisement

Acrylic Pouring| Middle Swipe Technique

Acrylic Pouring| Middle Swipe Technique Here I have done an Acrylic Pouring| Middle Swipe Technique on an 11 x 14 canvas.
This was my first attempt at this type of swipe technique. I will continue to practice this technique and share my results with you in the future. As always, Thank you sooo much for watching! Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to Subscribe!

Colors Used:
Bright Yellow
Grey
Black
White

If you enjoyed this video, make sure you subscribe to our channel:
and turn on the notifications, so you don't miss anything we post!

You can find all the products I use in my videos here:


Shop My Coloring Book:


What do you think about this effect? Got a suggestion on what we should make next? Share your thoughts below!

fluid art swip technique,acrylic paint pouring swipe,acrylic pour paint,acrylic pour painting,acrylic pour swipe,acrylic pour swipe for beginners,acrylic pouring,acrylic pouring swipe method,acrylic pouring swipe technique,artist loft ready mixed pouring paint,artists loft pouring,flow art,fluid art,fluid painting,fluid painting for beginners,pouring paint,premixed pouring paint,sam pouring,smart art materials,smart art pouring,swipe technique,

Post a Comment

0 Comments